Sunday, January 11, 2015

Walk on!

I woke up pretty early this morning and after being awake for a while realized I was still tired so I went back to bed for a bit :) When I woke up I felt a lot better.

I have a meeting followed by a another meeting where they'll be serving pizza tomorrow so I've already got my lunch packed in the fridge to grab when I run out the door.

Finally not quite as cold so I went on a walk! Managed to walk for 55 minutes today.

Breakfast: brownie waffle, 3T sf pancake syrup 1pp, banana, hot lemon water, skim milk not shown breakfast=simplyfilling+1pp

Lunch: imitation crabmeat, veggies, light marzetti ranch dip 2pp lunch=simplyfilling+2pp

Dinner: chicken, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, 2 tsp olive oil, sf cranberry sauce, club house lower sodium turkey gravy mix dinner=simplyfilling

No comments: