Friday, January 9, 2015

Tweaking my choices


I decided to track not only on weight watchers this week but I'm also doing it on a different site to make sure that I'm eating enough.

Plus with early heart disease I want to keep a check on my sodium.

Just want to make sure I eat enough protein, fats etc.

I'll let you know after week how it's going :)

Today is back to work so I'll definitely get more steps than I've been able to inside this week. Still crazy cold here.

Breakfast: Hot water with a lemon slice, toufayan smart pockets, 1/2 c egg substitute, 1 slice fat free cheese, 2 tsp olive oil, 1/2 grapefruit and extra lean ham, fat free cream for coffees These pockets are great I keep them frozen and take one out and put in the microwave for 15 seconds and they're soft and filling! breakfast=simplyfilling

Lunch: leftover cabbage, 1 tsp olive oil, leftover salmon, cherry tomatoes and an apple lunch=simplyfilling

Taking to work: home made vegetarian chili, sugar free jello pudding dinner=simplyfilling+2pp

Other: 25g lower sugar craisins, 15g raw almonds 4pp

Water: 8 cups
Steps: 10,433

No comments: