Friday, January 16, 2015

No not one donut!

Before getting ready to go to work I needed to go grocery shopping. Yes we have to eat :)

Look what I found at the grocery store! Ceramic measuring cups I love them.

My mantra for today is that I won't touch any work food not even a timbit!! Yes I'm a supervisor at a coffee/donut store and I work weekends which is why my weigh in day is Monday. Keeps me accountable.

Something I've been doing differently the last couple of weeks is only weighing in once a week. Feels strange but we'll see how it goes.

Breakfast: oatmeal pancakes, 2 Tbsp sugar free pancake syrup, 2 slices pc lower sodium precooked bacon 1pp, fat free cream for coffees breakfast=simplyfilling+2pp

Lunch: 0% Greek yogurt, cherries, pea soup 4pp lunch=simplyfilling+4pp

Taking to work: tuna chickpea salad on lettuce, grapefruit dinner=simplyfilling



2 comments:

Diane Fee said...

Can you post your recipe for the chickpea/tuna salad. Thanks!

Suzanne said...

I made this but also added 1 Tbsp ff mayo to it. Which ever flavor of tuna would be the main dressing :)
http://suzanneskitchensimplyfilling.blogspot.ca/2014/08/tuna-and-chickpea-salad.html