Saturday, January 17, 2015

Just another day!

My alarm clock aka snuffy my cat has decided that everyday I should be getting up a bit earlier. Which is all well and good except that I work the afternoon shift and like to sleep in a bit :) Ugh!

Must have a serious talk with him.

I've signed up for a challenge 30 minutes of walking for 30 days which starts Monday should be interesting. Although I do a lot of walking I don't usually do it everyday so it will be a challenge.

Breakfast: Egg McSuzi which is a whole wheat English muffin, 1/4c egg substitute cooked in 1 tsp olive oil, slice of fat free cheese and pre-cooked bacon 2pp with grapefruit and a cup of skim milk on the side breakfast=simplyfilling+2pp

Lunch: leftover home made hamburger helper 2pp, broccoli simplyfilling+2pp

At work: veggies, ham, light cheese 2pp, apple, Greek yogurt simplyfilling+2pp

Snack: 1/2 oz raw almonds 2pp, 25g low sugar craisins 2pp total=4pp
Hope you're day is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Karla said...

the every day thing is a challenge for me as well. I work out and get in my exercise, but not daily! That would be a challenging challenge for me as well. Luck to you