Saturday, January 3, 2015

I will not let stress get to me!

Yesterday was a very stressful day. A lot of running around that needed to be done before I went to work. My planned meals didn't happen although I still ate within my points. I hate when my plan doesn't happen. I'm just one of those people that like to know what I'm doing and when!

Today I put the brakes on the stress.

I pulled out my notebook and made a weeks worth of menus, a shopping list of a few things I need to pick up tomorrow. Put today and tomorrow's food in my Weight Watchers tracker. Grabbed a good cuppa java and a big bottle of water. Okay I'm ready for the new week :)

I will be back tomorrow with pictures.

Hope you are having a fantastic weekend and not getting the weather we're supposed to get today: snow, rain and freezing rain.

No comments: