Thursday, January 15, 2015

Doing things that I don't necessarily enjoy

This week I decided little by little I'm going to declutter and organize my home. Yep this is definitely not my idea of a fun time but it's necessary and I do enjoy the benefits after.

Today I worked on my plastic container cupboard, my silverware drawer, my utensils drawer and cleared off my kitchen table. Glad I've got that done :)

It took me a while today to get my motivation to want to go out on a walk I was more interesting in drinking coffee to be truthful. That said I knew I was going to get off my butt eventually and after lunch seemed a perfect time. Ended up walking for 55 and the hubs even came along!

Fitbit sent me my yearly stats didn't realize I was such a crazy walking lady :)

Breakfast: 1/3c egg substitute omelet with 15g light cheese 1pp an 1 tbsp salsa stuffed into a Toufayan smart pocket, 1/2 grapefruit and fat free cream for coffees breakfast=simplyfilling+1pp If you get a chance to pick up the smart pockets you won't regret it. I keep them in the freezer and when I want one I put it in the microwave for 20 seconds and it's lovely and soft.

Lunch:Light chicken noodle soup, 1 slice toast, apple and 0% Greek  yogurt lunch=simplyfilling

Dinner: Caesar salad: romaine lettuce, 2 Tbsp pc blue menu light Caesar dressing 2pp, 2 Tbsp pc blue menu parmesan cheese 1pp, 2 slices lower sodium precooked bacon 1pp, 3 oz chicken, cranberry sauce made with no sugar dinner=simplyfilling+4pp

Other: creamy jello, 1/2oz raw almonds 2pp, banana

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I need to get started on decluttering! My closet is a mess. Your food looks delicious as always :)

Suzanne said...

Truthfully I hate doing it but it got to the point where I just had to! Have a great weekend