Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 6

Well I'm working Saturday/Sunday/Monday this week which is unusual for me and since I'm on my feet for 8 hours everyday I will be doing some indoor walking with a video.

Today I did this one: 30 minute indoor walking workout

Breakfast: hot oat bran cereal with cherries and an egg white stirred in at the end of the cooking time to get some protein in. I also made it with a cup of skim milk. 1 Tbsp maple syrup 1pp and fat free cream for coffees breakfast=simplyfilling+1pp

Lunch: Lentil soup with a dob of fat free sour cream, 2 slices ezekiel bread made into a grilled cheese with fat free cheese and tomato, apple lunch=simplyfilling

At work: veggies, cheese, chocolate banana cake in a bowl which I made in cupcake liners had one after lunch and one to take to work 2pp dinner=simplyfilling+2pp


No comments: