Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 5

It's already Day 5 of the walk 30 minutes every day for 30 days!

Saturday/Sunday/Monday I'll be working this weekend so I may do some of my walking indoors before going to work.

A student that I work with wanted to interview me for some paper that was due at school so I had fun doing that today.

After the interview I got my walk in :)

Breakfast: banana peanut butter 1pp french toast with sugar free pancake syrup 1pp, fat free cream for coffees breakfast=simplyfilling+2pp used pb2 and no chocolate chips this time

Lunch: veggies, light cheese 2pp, individual blueberry scone, cherries lunch=simplyfilling+2pp

Dinner: 1 egg,, 2 egg whites, 1 tsp olive oil, whole wheat english muffin, Crofter's organic fruit spread 0pp, peppers and onions, yogurt, berries dinner=simplyfilling

No comments: