Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 3

Ralph had a friend over and they had pizza for lunch. None for me, thank you, I had an amazing salad!

I also went on a 65 minute walk for Day 3 of my walk 30 minutes for 30 days.

Breakfast: polenta, 2 tsp olive oil, 1/2c egg substitute omelet, 1/2 grapefruit, peppers and onions, fat free creamer for coffees breakfast=simplyfilling

Lunch: sweet and spicy salad with pear and prosciutto 3pp, yogurt lunch=simplyfilling+3pp

Dinner: leftover pork, gravy, spinach, peas, leftover scalloped potato 1pp, and an apple baked with 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar dinner=simplyfilling+1pp

Snack: 1/4c lower sugar craisins 2pp

3 comments:

JustMaxine55 said...

Looks delish! Congrats on doubling your walking goal.

Carol Hanson-Morgan said...

Where are your recipes located?

Suzanne said...

No real recipes today but I do try to link to them! I do have a recipe blog:
http://suzanneskitchensimplyfilling.blogspot.ca/