Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 10

Where to start?

Well I woke up early this morning and after eating a bowl of oatmeal and the necessary coffee we were off to the mall.

Today I was spoiled rotten :) First I got a new Fitbit Charge so I gave my fitbit flex to my lucky daughter. Then Ralph decided I needed a new winter coat. Wait till I show you a picture of it. It's bright orange!! But I love it and no one will have a problem finding me on my walks :)

In fact I went on an hour walk this afternoon and the first couple I met stopped me to ask where I bought my coat because they loved it. <3

Breakfast: oatmeal made with a cup of skim milk and blueberries, fat free creamer for coffees breakfast=simplyfilling

Lunch: at the mall I chose a small salad with dressing on the side and a lamb and chicken skewer. Hit the spot and with a bottle of water on the side I was satisfied I'm just counting it as simply filling

Dinner: salmon, brown rice, brussels sprouts, olive oil dinner=simplyfilling

Take no notice of the 37 minute workout it was longer I just forgot to set the fitbit before I left :)

1 comment:

craftynail said...

Sounds great! I have a bright orange and pink jacket and i literally get zillions of compliments on it! Lol