Sunday, January 4, 2015

A few tips

First snow, then rain and then it all froze up and now it's all slush! Ugh!

It still didn't stop me from going on a walk but I did put yak trax on my boots first :)

Tomorrow is weigh in day so I'll be sure to post my weigh in whether good or bad.

Here's a few tips that help me:
1. when using cheese grate on the finest grater and a little goes a lot further
2. mini semi sweet chocolate chips 10g/1 tbsp =1pp stretches a lot further than the bigger ones
3. I have a couple of slow cooker recipes and I use the liners which save a lot of cleaning up
4. Flavored coffee always tastes great after dinner and I don't need dessert
5. Put some flavor into your food! I love smoked paprika, hot sauce, green onions, garlic, lemon etc

Breakfast: baked banana chocolate chip french toast/bread pudding, fat free cream for coffees breakfast=simplyfilling+1pp

Lunch: 1/2 a foldit, 1 slice pc blue menu provolone cheese 1pp, turkey, 1/2 tbsp pc Greek Yogurt dip/spread jalapeno 0pp, veggies, 1/2 low sodium dill pickle and some grapefruit lunch=simplyfilling+1pp

Dinner: Caesar salad: lettuce, 2 tbsp pc blue menu light Caesar dressing 2pp, light parmesan cheese 1pp, 1/2 slice of light bread made into croutons, buffalo turkey strips I used this recipe I didn't have chicken so I just used turkey and a pear dinner=simplyfilling+3pp


No comments: