Monday, December 1, 2014

Still here!

Sorry to have been absent. It's been extremely busy around here and today is no different. I'm cooking up 25 bags of cranberries into sauce for a huge Christmas party for the agency I volunteer with.

I have to be honest and say I haven't been eating on plan for the last couple of days. Ugh it's definitely harder during the holiday season.

Today I'm back on track. I joined a challenge to help keep me motivated till the new year :)

50 minute very cold walk done!

Breakfast: oat bran with gingerbread spices, 1 tsp molasses 0pp, 1 tbsp sugar free pancake syrup, banana, made with a cup of skim milk, cherry tomatoes and a tsp of oil  breakfast: simply filling

Lunch: omelet, veggies, fat free cheese slice, 1 tsp oil, 2 clementines Lunch: simply filling 

Dinner: vegetarian chili, cornbread Lunch: simply filling Since today was meatless Monday I used this recipe but with extra beans, celery, peppers and used vegetable broth. It was fantastic!!

Other: 6 oz dry red wine 5pp Berry Whip Simply Filling

Weekly points used: 5pp
Weekly points balance: 44pp
Activity points earned: 5
Activity points balance: 5

No comments: