Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Made some great choices today!

I was given a gift card for Swiss Chalet for Christmas so Ralph and I decided to use it in the food court at the mall. Now came the fun part because in that location they don't have steamed veggies or as many choices. So I went with a 1/4 chicken with white meat and took off the skin, baked potato which I only ate 1/2 of, 1/2 serving of Swiss Chalet sauce 0pp, I took my own veggies with olive oil and lemon pepper seasoning, plain 0% Greek yogurt for the potato, salsa, my own sugar free cranberry sauce and a sugar free fat free home made latte. I didn't eat the roll, the sour cream and chives or the butter. I politely declined to help my husband eat the lindt chocolates. I really enjoyed it, felt satisfied and totally happy with my choices.

I also squeezed in a 50 minute walk this morning.

I also made some moist simply filling pumpkin muffins that I need to tweak but I will post when they're the way I want them :)

For the last couple of weeks I've made it a daily ritual to make a pot of green tea. Love it!

Breakfast: baked chocolate banana oatmeal, fat free cream for coffees breakfast=simply filling

Lunch: chicken, 1/2 serving of sauce 0pp, 1/2 plain baked potato, sugar free cranberry sauce, 0% plain Greek yogurt, salsa, veggies, olive oil with lemon pepper seasoning, sugar free/fat free caramel latte made at home lunch=simply filling

Dinner: light flat out, extra lean ham, 1 slice pc blue menu provolone cheese 1pp, fat free mayo, spicy mustard, lettuce, cherries, Campbell's light homestyle chicken noodle soup and some creamy lemon dessert cup dinner=simply filling + 1pp

No comments: