Sunday, November 23, 2014

What snow?

Went on a walk this morning and the rain has washed most of it away! Never fear I'm sure we'll get more.

I also had a bit of a baking day. I made a baked stuffing which ended up being Simply Filling plus 1pp/1cup and dessert recipe that I'll have ready to post tomorrow. Oh and a new breakfast recipe.

Tomorrow's weigh in day wish me good luck :)

Breakfast: scrambled egg substitute, Lou's peameal bacon, berries, polenta, 1 tsp oil and a leftover blueberry oatcake Simply Filling

Lunch: veggies, lobster flavored crab meat, grapes and I also had a light yogurt Simply Filling

Dinner: Roast chicken, sugar free cranberry sauce, roasted potato, 1 tsp oil, peas, baked stuffing SF+1pp, and low sodium gravy mix by clubhouse 0pp Dinner Simply Filling plus 1pp

Other: 6oz dry white wine 5pp

Weekly points used: 6
Weekly points balance: 0 but tomorrow is a new day!
Activity points earned: 5
Activity points balance: 50

No comments: