Sunday, November 9, 2014

Welcome!


I've been asked to have a blog to share my experience with Simply Filling Weight Watchers.

Glad you're here!

If you have questions feel free to comment. I do pay for Weight Watchers and this blog isn't to share their plan but just to show how I do it.

I will post my daily food and exercise and tips and tricks.

I'm in Canada so what I post as Simply Filling may not be Simply Filling in the country you're in. Please be polite if you don't agree with me. We're all in the same journey.

I may not post everyday but I'll definitely be here most days.

Here's a bit about me.

I'm 53 and having arthritis and other health issues which are getting better as I lose weight. I'm a lifetime member who has regained. I'm now on my journey back to goal weight.

I love cooking and I love taking pictures :)


6 comments:

Craftynail said...

I am going into my 3rd week of weight watchers and I'm planning on sticking with the simply filling plan. I look forward to your tips!

Suzanne said...

Fantastic! We're all in this together :)

M Perr said...

I'm a fellow Canadian. Mid 50's. Struggling with simply filling. I need major help. Meal ideas lol. Thx for creating this blog

Suzanne said...

I'm looking forward to starting it!

Barbara Bellavance said...

I have been back to WW for a month now. I am a lifetime member ! It just seems this time around is so much harder ! I like the simple start ! What o you think ?

Suzanne said...

I'm a Lifetime member too :) I'm getting back to goal still. I love simply filling it just feels natural to be eating this way. I definitely have a lot less cravings and hunger when I'm following it.