Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekly weigh in



Yes it's that time again to step on the scale.

Last weeks weigh in: 171.6
This weeks weigh in: 169.7
+/-: -1.9
Weekly points used: all 49 of them :)
Activity points earned: 50
Activity points used: 0

I'm very happy with the week I had and I'm going for another good one this week.

Last weeks goal was to do weights 2x and I did that :) This weeks goal is to get at least 2 dairy servings in every day!

Now back to today!

It was raining and windy like crazy! I didn't go for a walk in the woods for fear i'd be up to my knees in mud and a big branch would come down on me. I did however walk around a store and around the block quickly.

Breakfast: Giant gingerbread cookie, glass of skim milk, ff cream for coffee breakfast simply filling

Lunch: crab stuffed cucumber and tomatoes, chicken noodle soup,wasn't hungry enough for soup, grapes, yogurt Lunch: simplyfilling

Dinner: chicken, stuffing 1pp, cranberry sauce sf, buffalo cauliflower,1 small potato and 1/8 of slow cooker pumpkin cheesecake 5pp Dinner:simply filling + 6pp

Other: 6oz glass of dry red wine 5pp

Weekly points used: 11
Weekly points balance: 38
Activity points earned: 3
Activity points balance: 3

No comments: