Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekly weigh in!


Well with being sick I wasn't sure what the scale was going to say this week!

Last weeks goal was to take my meds at the right time and I'm definitely doing a lot better than I was and yes I still have a reminder alarm to take them :)

This weeks goal: Lift weights 2 times this week

Last weeks weigh in: 172.4
This weeks weigh in: 171.6
+/-: -.8
Weekly points used: 25 of 49
Activity points earned: 46
Activity points used: 0

Back to today!

Went out on a 65 minute walk this morning
I had a meeting to go to this afternoon and I got off of the bus early so I could get an additional 25 minute walk in :)

Breakfast: Breakfast Blueberry Oatmeal Cakes, light yogurt, fat free cream for coffee Breakfast: Simply Filling The oatmeal cakes really weren't that good I'd much rather have my individual baked oatmeal!

Lunch: butternut squash, 1 tsp oil, 30g light feta cheese 2pp, sundried tomatoes, 1 tbsp memories of Thailand sauce 1pp, banana Lunch: Simply Filling + 3pp

Dinner: Sometimes you go with the best choices you can. I was at a meeting during dinner time and it was a long time before I got home. I chose 1/2 a whole wheat wrap with beef which I'm just going to count as 5pp and some pineapple Dinner: Simply Filling + 5pp

Other: 6oz dry red wine 5pp

Weekly points used: 13
Weekly point balance: 36
Activity points earned: 8 so far
Activity points balance: 8

No comments: