Thursday, November 20, 2014

Still cold and snowy!

Yes it's still bad weather here.  Since I was meeting my daughter for coffee and then going shopping I decided to get another walk in! Plus it's back to work tomorrow and I don't walk those days as I'm on my feet for 8 hours and usually earn 6 activity points anyway :)
I forgot to say I also did some weights today! Yes my goal is to do it 2x this week so 1 down 1 to go :)

Breakfast: 1 egg 2 egg whites omelet, Lou's peameal bacon, grapefruit, 15g light cheese 1pp, cornbread muffin, jam = Breakfast simply filling + 1pp

Lunch: On the run so I grabbed a quick lunch! Light yogurt, fiber 1 cereal, banana and 7g pecans 1pp Lunch: simply filling +1pp

Dinner: Out all day and when I came home I just made a quick chicken Caesar salad and some mixed fruit Dinner: simply filling + 2pp

Other: 6 oz dry red wine 5pp and a non fat no sugar cappuccino 0pp while I was out :)

Weekly points used: 9
Weekly points balance: 16
Activity points earned: 9
Activity points balance: 30

No comments: