Sunday, November 16, 2014

Back to work

That's right I'm back to work today. Tomorrow is weigh in day so that will be interesting. Some weeks I'm positive I've lost quite a bit but this week I'm not sure.

Breakfast: I made the corn bread recipe but made 5 muffins and the rest I added a few berries and made a waffle with. Really good and simply filling. Added an egg/egg white 1 tsp oil scramble and call me happy :) Breakfast: Simply Filling

Lunch: Lettuce, 2 Tbsp pc blue menu light Parmesan cheese 1pp, Renees fat free caesar salad dressing 0pp, 2 tsp olive oil, pc sour dough caesar croutons 1pp, 2 slices pc lower sodium pre-cooked bacon 1pp Lunch: Simply Filling + 3pp

Took to work: veggies, turkey, apple, light fat free sugar free yogurt Simply Filling

Weekly points used: 3
Weekly points balance: 14
Activity points earned: 6 Updated!
Activity points balance: 46



No comments: